Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet.
· Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
· Contribute to the brand experience, visual communication, and marketing design initiatives.
· Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
· Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences,
· Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
· Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon executives for review and feedback.