Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop business cases. Job responsibilities include:
- Leading short and long-term financial planning;
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics;
- Building financial models for new business concepts;
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management; and
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.