- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience working across multiple engineering teams to drive software design in a Sr. Architect or Principal Engineer role.
Also preferred is solid knowledge of at least two
of the following domains:
- Android framework
- Multimedia: Experience with streaming protocols (HLS, MPEG-DASH), video playback engines, graphics compositing pipelines, H.264/265, VP8/9, and DRM frameworks.
- Computer graphics (performance orientation): Knowledge of graphics APIs (OpenGL, OpenCL, or OpenGL ES or similar). Experience with performance optimizations for GPU architectures. Understanding of graphics benchmarks.
- Computer vision: Experience with a few areas of CV such as motion sensing, object tracking, and face recognition. Understanding of DNN based approaches and tools. Deep understanding of how computer vision algorithms map to embedded / SOC architectures, with particular interest in tuning for memory and performance.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation