As a Public BD Consultant you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud computing, an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in public accounts.
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services -- now commonly known as cloud computing.
Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Possess the ability to evangelize and explain Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Drive revenue and market share in a public territories or industries by meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Develop case studies.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maintain a robust pipeline & reporting.
Expect moderate travel.