Are you interested in building version 1.0 of a new product? Are you passionate about creating first class online and mobile shopping experiences? Do you want to define how customers will discover and buy clothing in the future?
Amazon is seeking a talented Senior UX designer to design the user experience of a new strategic initiative. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experiences and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
This is an early stage initiative with a fast-paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside Amazon. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are obsessed about the customer and drive relentlessly to optimize and improve the customer experience. You collaborate with, product managers, program managers, software developers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick prototypes, iterate and improve.
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast – who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are an analytical problem solver for whom the motto “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History” resonates.
· Use business requirements, market research and customer feedback to design conceptual sketches, wireframe information architecture, high-fidelity mockups, and interaction specifications
· Collaborate with partner team UX designers to integrate your design into existing Amazon shopping experiences
· Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency
· Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers
· Understand and respond to data, using that to inform future design