- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in: large scale systems engineering; building and operating complex distributed systems
- Experience with Machine Learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R and MATLAB is a plus
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation