· Master’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related field.
· Experience in working with connectivity vendors, especially in the context of component selection and qualification.
· Good understanding of TCP/IP internals and common network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and etc.
· Experience developing software on Linux / Unix platform
· Experience working on radio solutions for wireless devices
· Understanding of the communication stack from layer-1 and drivers through protocol, routing and network management
· Prior work experience with BSP / kernel software design, embedded RTOS based devices
· DFx (Design for cost, test, manufacturing) experience
· Factory experience – test automation, building optimization, etc.
· Familiarity with designing reusable platforms and hardware abstraction layers.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.