Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create? The Role: Compliance Engineer:
The Functional Safety Engineer will help define Core safety requirements. This Engineer must collaborate with the entire design team in the development of effective solutions for their implementation and validation, and to promote Functional Safety concepts to all of the product team.
The Safety Engineer will support and perform various safety analyses at the system, hardware and software level. The Safety Engineer will collaborate with design teams in the design of effective technical solutions aimed to achieve adequate robustness at systems, hardware and software architectural level.Key responsibilities:
- Coordinate design team members to resolve functional safety issues
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Contribute to process improvement activities
- Creating project safety plans and reporting status throughout the project
- Ability to recognize dependencies and weaknesses and risk.