Want to help make Alexa smarter?
Alexa is seeking a Senior Program Manager for the high volume hiring team. Across the globe, we are delivering talent that creates the data that makes Alexa smarter. Working with the Amazon Assessments team, you will help deliver new automated, innovative assessments and selection strategies that will enable ADS to scale across multiple languages and hire high quality candidates without interviewing them. You will constantly look for process improvement, adoption, increasing scalability as we continue to recruit and hire around the world. As part of this role you will focus on improving process and defining metrics to monitor our recruiting performance and work closely with our business stakeholders to understand causes for improvements or defects. The role will be accountable for communicating program progress to the business and recruiting teams.
An ideal candidate will have strong project management, communication and analytical skills; the ability to drive decision making while challenging the status quo; and the experience driving large scale global projects that can have a significant positive impact on the customer and their ability to deliver high quality services.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads the design, development, evolution, and management of innovative automated assessment and selection strategy projects and initiatives of various sizes and deadlines
- Create a benchmark / white paper document of the competitive landscape
- Collaborates with global internal stakeholders including business teams, assessment teams and recruiting teams.
- Communicates status risks, and changes of program milestones to a large user population and senior business leaders.
- Plans and facilitates the deployment of large change management initiatives related to the implementation of the assessment and selection strategies.
- Manage ad hoc projects, as well as define and deliver ongoing dashboards, reports and metrics to provide actionable insights to inform strategy
- Creates and organizes policy, practices and governance program.
- Consolidates and produces metrics that reflect success or failure criteria.
- Collaborates across the company on new assessment methodologies.
- Surface opportunities to innovate to continuously improve organizational efficiency
- Continually monitor the competitive landscape
- Partner with 3rd party vendors for things such as translations and leveraging 3rd party tools.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated success in:
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to think strategically, persuade global stakeholders effectively, and execute methodically
- Ability to quickly deliver actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of findings
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive projects to completion.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive in to help the team
- Communication and collaboration skills that that earn trust up, down, and across the company
- Identifying risks, innovating, and driving to quick resolution