Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers devices like Echo and FireTV – Amazon’s groundbreaking devices designed around voice. Our Knowledge Engineering team is looking for an additional team member to join our office located in beautiful Santa Barbara. The Knowledge Engineering team is focused on expanding Alexa’s knowledge base so that Alexa can comprehensively understand and answer questions from Alexa users.
As a Knowledge Engineer on a specific category, you will be responsible for ingesting and structuring data to provide complete coverage for utterances asking questions related to the category.
In this role, you will:
- Expand and maintain Alexa’s ability to understand and answer questions for customers
- Partner with software developers, product managers, and business leaders to identify opportunities to enhance Alexa worldwide
- Identify and fill gaps for specific utterances on Alexa, constantly identifying new content opportunities
- Develop and manage complex data pipelines
- Closely monitor specific KPIs and drive improvements in query success.
- Constantly solicit input from users and colleagues to improve our products