Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?The Role:
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams, including Amazon Robotics.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented engineers who can solve problems in software, system design, data science and machine learning. In this role, you will:
- Build the tools and infrastructure required to collect large volumes of data that will power our algorithms.
- Have the ability to gets hands-on involved to solve hard engineering problems in different disciplines.
- Work with different teams to understand the algorithms, and their data collection needs. And come up with a plan and budget proposal to service these needs.
- Investigate and develop new innovative solutions to help with data collection and ground truth.
- Help to build and maintain data collection labs.