AWS EC2 F1 is looking for talented Systems Developer who have a passion for developing cloud infrastructure and automation. Come join the team that is building a disruptive EDA cloud infrastructure. AWS is changing the world, and this is a great opportunity this is a great opportunity to help launch a new platform.
The successful Systems Developer will be instrumental in building, operating, and scaling next generation EDA infrastructures running on AWS cloud. We are looking for someone who is super smart, passionate about operational excellence at a large scale, and thrives on tackling new challenges. If this sounds like you, we’d love to share more about this unique opportunity.
You will be expected to deliver on the following within the first twelve months:
· Participate in all phases of the development: providing hardware, manageability, operability and performance perspectives
· Develop system management scripts/tools to automate operational tasks, and build operational services.
· Manage fleet inventory, including producing, maintaining, and evolving capacity plans for various components.
· Monitor the health of the fleet, automating system health, maintenance tasks, and reporting systems as needed.
· Troubleshoot, perform various system automation tasks (your hands get dirty here) and participate in on-call rotation.