Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Senior Systems Development Engineer - Wifi, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to innovate and deliver high-performance, low-power, stable connecitivity platform for world class consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. You will drive innovative new wireless technologies into Amazon products. In this role, you will:
· Design, develop and enhance Wifi software for Amazon's consumer products;
· Optimize Wifi performance and power consumption for connectivity platforms;
· Engage with vendors to integrate Wifi chipset solutions;
· Collaborate with other software teams to design and deliver unique customer features on top of Wifi for next-gen Amazon products;
· Provide Amazon Customer Support technical assistance to trouble shoot customer issues;