- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills and ability to positively influence change through inspirational design, solid rationale, supporting data and diplomacy
- Experience working with technical teams to deliver high quality designs
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX Design
- Illustration, prototyping and/or multimedia skills
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from Industrial Design and Product Management
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for hardware experiences
- Brand and identity development
- Samples that include user interfaces, iconography, and illustration.
- Experience with motion design and illustration a plus
- Experience with 3D a plus
Please include a digital portfolio with your resume.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.