Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The Hardware Sustaining Technical Program Manager (TPM) will lead internal/external Failure Analysis teams to understanding/solve top CS escalations. The position will work with Customer Service, Legal and internal FA engineers to drive root cause and corrective action. The TPM is expected to drive issues to closure and to report results to Sr. Management on a weekly basis. Responsibilities include, CS coordination, defining scope of work, generating PO's, tracking FA activities and reporting status.
The individual must demonstrate technical leadership to:
- Technical leadership of top CS escalations
- Drive engineering execution of escalated assignments
- Attend weekly Failure Analysis meetings
- Ensure all technical issues are properly documented
- Conduct review/status meetings with legal and quality
Some travel expected.