At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
We are looking to build and hire a brand new HR team for our regional shared services (located in Dubai) . The hub will provide a multi-language capability to our internal customers and we are looking for HR Shared Services Manager
to join our growing Shared Services Centre. The roles will have a strong focus on both operational delivery and effective team management ensuring outstanding levels of service to our internal customers and supporting the ongoing development of our services through effective Voice of the Customer feedback.
Successful candidates will have experience of working and leading HR administrative / operational teams and knowledge of HR processes and systems. Experience in leading a customer service or shared services team would be an advantage. Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
What we offer:
- Manage Tier 1 teams that are recieving queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Ensure appropriate team coverage and scheduling and also monitoring and reporting upon key SLAs and KPIs.
- Deal with escalations from stakeholders and / or other parts of the shared services function to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Carry out audits and checks on responses and cases raised as required to ensure a high degree of accuracy and ongoing service delivery.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders (in the wider HR team) and regional and global peers.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
- Possible internal and/or international growth
- Corporate events and team events
- Brand new office
- Varying local discounts
- Employee referral program bonus
- Unlimited contract