- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
- Familiar with Computer Vision, SLAM, Signal Processing, or a similarly challenging field
- Linux experience
- C++ experience
- Experience raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
- Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams of star players
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor and leader
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.