Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a large end to end project. You will have the opportunity to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and design innovative consumer products. In this role, you will be comfortable working across teams and time zones and through ambiguity. You thrive through building consensus and driving teams towards results. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
We are seeking a strong technical program manager with experience in platform software development. This domain requires you to have knowledge of embedded, real time operating systems (RTOS), power and thermally constraint system, multi-media and frameworks, Board Support Package (BSP) development and customization.
* Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
* Lead cross-functional development on new technology from design through delivery
* Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
* Own your product and all aspects of managing it through launch
* Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
* Stand with & defend your convictions as well as accept others’ point of views when needed
* Must be able & willing to travel internationally
To learn more about Technical Program Management, click here: http://amzn.to/2ieLRRn