Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The successful candidate will have strong technical acumen and experience in developing reporting infrastructures and flexible front-end tools. The candidate will also have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
While we are looking for a business intelligence engineer, we will also consider business intelligence analyst candidates with the right skill sets. Responsibilities
- Conduct deep dive analyses of business growth opportunities and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership.
- Produce written recommendations and insights for key stakeholders that will help shape effective strategies to better meet our customers’ needs.
- Build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by stakeholders.
- Improve back-end data sources for increased accuracy and simplicity.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Support business with time-critical tactical data analyses.
- Understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.