- Master’s degree or advanced technical degree
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
- Excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Cross-team coordination and executive presentation skills
- Product development (including C++, Java, messaging protocols, and Web Services) and service-oriented architecture experience
- Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.