· Mastery in one or more of the following languages and frameworks: Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/AWS.
· Highly proficient in Linux/Unix & bash scripting, build systems, CI/CD.
· Experience with design for scalability, performance, and reliability in a cloud environment.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Contributions to open source projects.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Hires and develops great people
· Holds relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Demonstrates the ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
· Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
· Shows passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· Biases towards delivering results
· Thinks big Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation