The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers customer-obsessed consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle, Kindle Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
- Develop, Deploy and maintain a CI/CT/CD pipeline for multiple Product Software platforms.
- Provision hosts and leverage the AWS services to manage the underlying infrastructure and network
- Build a world class DevOps team to enable the continuous delivery of complex software platforms and research projects of varying size and duration
- Demonstrate very strong technical leadership and people management skills including solid communication and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution
- Influence decision making through active partnership with cross-functional teams
- Own and manage the multiple rapid prototyping and product development budgets
- Coach, mentor and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software and build/release engineers
- Work with service owners across the businesses to understand needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable prototypes
- Work directly with internal customers to understand business and technical needs
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Deliver resource strategy and plans, including use of 3rd parties/partners, etc., in support of development and support activities
- Plan and manage budgets related to scope of team