- MS in Computer Science
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
https://www.amazon.jobs/alexa-machine-learning Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and is the world’s largest internet based company in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon is a company of builders and we strive to invent products and services which benefit our customers.
A brief sample of our innovations would include:
Amazon Web Services offers a robust, fully featured technology infrastructure platform in the cloud comprised of a broad set of compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services.
Amazon Alexa is a new category of device designed around your voice. Our mission is to push the envelope in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), and Audio Signal Processing, in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers
Amazon Kindle E-Reader is part of the Devices team which also includes Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and Amazon Dash
Amazon Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Machine learning, speech recognition and data mining techniques are utilized to create scalable solutions for business problems
Tags: Amazon Alexa, Alexa, Amazon Echo, Echo, C++, C++, object oriented, Java, Java, Java, Linux, Linux, machine learning, machine learning, ML, large scale distributed file systems, distributed file systems, virtualization, virtualization, high availability, speech and language understanding, NLU, ASR, Cambridge, Cambridge, MA. Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Architect, Principal Software Developer, Principal Software Engineer, Amazon Boston Software Engineer careers, Boston Software jobs, Cloud, , Kendall Square, Kendall Square, Boston, Massachusetts, 02142