Amazon Web Services (AWS) continues to expand its global presence in multiple verticals with large international and domestic customers, in complex business and regulatory environments. Do you have an extensive background in delivering strategic outcomes for security, resilience and compliance with a passion for working with customers to solve complex security and regulatory aspects of the cloud and help them safely transition their data centers to the AWS platform?
Increasingly, more and more companies are using AWS to move their core business applications to the cloud. AWS is looking for passionate and experienced security professionals to work with these customers to help guide their vision, address risks and implement their security, resilience and compliance strategies on the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced and innovative cyber and security professional with exceptional stakeholder management skills and who has the ability to advise and deliver strategic outcomes across a wide range of industry sectors and challenging environments. They are willing to challenge, dive in to the details, and show how AWS can support complex security, resilience and compliance strategies, to CEO and Board level.
This key position requires broad experience supporting vertical industry and will have high visibility at the most senior levels of customer organizations. The position will work closely with AWS BD team, Solutions Architect teams, InfoSec team. The candidate will be able to interpret the impacts of industry and regulatory changes, and track and report on industry trends.
- Lead the conversation on security, risk and compliance with key AWS customers
- Help customers understand how they can integrate AWS security controls into their own control frameworks and recommending approaches to implement their controls on AWS.
- Direct AWS Solutions Architects, BDs and Partner teams across multiple engagements within each customer to drive targeted outcomes and consistent advice and outcomes
- Work with customers to resolve complex security concerns and problems and achieve security, resilience and compliance outcomes are on the AWS platform through deep dive discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and hands on demonstrations in the AWS environment
- Develop industry or China security related, customer-facing resources based on projected customer needs and current demand
- Build great relationships and confidence to help customers understand how to react and respond to security incidents
- Assist the AWS InfoSec team in determining the strategic direction of the various AWS security and compliance programs based on customer interaction and demonstrative metrics.
- Be and remain connected with industry trends and security events primarily in China, but also throughout the world as it relates to industry regulations and standards.
- Develop and maintain personal relationships with key industry personnel and policy makers in China.
- Keep the AWS SA leadership team fully informed of customer engagement status, issues, and activities.