Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Principal Systems Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You will work closely with both internal teams and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, design, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Design world-class hardware, and, if applicable, software/firmware.
- Broad cross-functional engineering influence with an emphasis on delighting customers with innovation in the consumer electronics space
- Complete technical ownership for the programs.
- Lead Architecture/Design reviews.
- Lead all aspects of technology readiness including manufacturability.
- Help build robust methodology and processes to deliver technology to products.